We’re passionate about printing and design.
Dolce Press was started almost 15 years ago because of our love of letterpress, paper, and pretty things. A lot has changed over the years as we have grown to provide a full range of printing, finishing, and design services.
It all starts with a solid design. From a rough sketch to concept development and all the way to final artwork, we integrate our broad knowledge of paper and printing to bring your event or brand to life.
Design Services include:
- Business Cards
- Brochures / Booklets
- Corporate Invitations
- Product Launches / Events
- Celebrations (Mitzvahs / Birthdays / Anniversaries)
- Vector Illustration
- Watercolor + Custom Artwork
We started with letterpress because it is so unique and tactile. But, we love trying new things and are always looking for options that bring projects / events to life. We offer nearly every printing option, all done in our NY studio, with an obsessive attention to detail. Got a crazy idea or want to try something new? Just ask, we love talking about about new projects.
- Foil Stamping
- Digital Printing
- Offset Printing
The last step of the production process includes a wide range specialty finishes. Don’t be overwhelmed, we’ll help you pick the options that work best and compliment the design and printing.
Some of the finishing options we offer:
- Edge Coloring (PMS colors, Metallics Shimmer, Fluorescents, and Gradients)
- Edge Foiling (Mirror Metallics, Holographic, Specialty Effects)
- Diecutting / Laser Cutting
- Gluing + Mounting (for extra thick paper and layered effects)
- Binding (Stitch, Staple, Coil, and Perfect Bound)
- Converted Envelopes (custom sizes and styles)
- Envelope Liners
- Seals / Stamps / Ribbon
We look forward to working with you!